Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My earthquake brings all the boys to the yard.

Yesterday we had an earthquake. Yep, that's right. The 'quake of 2011. So bizarre. What I thought was the train next to my office barreling by, turned out to be a 15-second long 5.9-er originating 125 miles south in VA. I'm sorry, but DON'T WE LIVE IN MD?! Natural disasters are not something that frequent my life, until recently. We get little pieces of hurricanes in the fall, which is normal but now apparently we get hit by tornados and quakes. We're not equipped for such weather and frankly we need a bit more warning and time to prep, k?  Great, thanks. Good talk.



Selfish Smorkin

Not a good friend, Mega.















'Quake of 2011 Damage at The Carter House = Minimal-to-none. However, Fry took a pretty serious fall ending in a face plant. None of his other friends (you know, Megatron or Smorkin Labbit) were brave enough to rescue him. Poor, Fry.

Fry Face Plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment