Tuesday, June 7, 2011

If I had a boat...

Mainly today's blog is simply the vehicle for sharing this uniquely mysterious yet beautiful song with you all. I am having major brain lapse for interesting blog topics this week. Apologies. This song though, to me, deserves it's own post entirely. Give it a listen. And if you're into it, watch this video that Shawful shared with me this morning. It'll give you goosebumps that climb higher than the highest hair on your head. And if you're where I am in life at this particular moment, it'll make you say 'screw the "two year plan"! lets get this family makin' rollin'!' 




Back to reality... And back to our four-legged offspring that I love to pieces. It'll do... for now ;)


XOXO
-ERSM

2 comments:

  1. YAY BABIES!!! Have some so I don't have to. Pwwweeeeeaaase??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know ERSMartin sounds like the name of a boat The ERS Martin

    ReplyDelete