Monday, October 3, 2011

WonderFALL. Finally. Bundle on up.

Uggs out, shruggs out!



Delayed Fall is the absolute worst thing I can imagine season-wise. Worse than delayed Summer, even. When the daylight is less and less with each passing sunrise and set, yet I'm still rocking flippy-floppies and a tank top, I get angry. The humidity this September was almost unbearable. Yes, I have forced my new Seychelles boots on a handful of times and my Uggs have made their seasonal debut as of yesterday, but it's been hot and humid and high 80's. It's well passed time to go for mums & pumpkins & spiced lattes, not go back into the attic and unpack our warm-weather wear like we're traveling to South Florida for a weekend jaunt.

That is all (for now), Mother Nature. You and your Indian Summer can pack up and take a hike already and leave the fall foliage and crisp air for us to enjoy a bit before Old Man Winter awakes...inevitably sooner than we'd appreciate.

XOXO
-ERSM

1 comment:

  1. I'm so torn about Fall. One one hand, I LOVE Fall clothing. It's my favorite of my wardrobe. But on the other hand, Fall means winter is coming and that's just depressing. I hate the early dark and the seasonal sadness. Ugh. Torn.

    ReplyDelete