Friday, January 14, 2011

Heavenly Java.

I'm going nuts today. Bouncing off all four walls of my office. Must be the coffee I had this morning. Well hello again, caffeine. Sheesh. I was worried my faves at Dunkin D's would have forgotten me by now, but they didn't. They were happy to see me and had my large coffee extra skim ready for my enjoyment. I love my dunker gals. I think I got my caffeine fix the almighty approval. Would you look at these heavenly rays shining down on my steaming beverage this morning?!?!?! What on earth?

I enjoyed every sip.

Now I'm losing my mind. Good thing I'm the only one here in the office today or else I'd probably get fired. I have Deftones & The Faint on full blast, singing at the top of my lungs. Sorry neighbors, if you can hear me. It's too dang bad. I gotta get this energy out before I head home so I don't get divorce papers issued my direction ;) Kidding. He loves my crazy side...I think.

Tonight we're meeting one of my oldest and dearest friends for happy hour(s). I love it when life changes and takes you in a million directions and down a million different paths, but your friends remain the same. That's how you know it's a true, deep friendship. We have gone years without seeing or even talking to each other, but the second we are in each other's presence, it's like we're back in 7th grade all over again. And I love it! Yea, Emory, I'm talking about YOU guuuurrrlll. :)

Last night at the Hamilton Tavern, where we stopped in after dinner at Casey's, I ran into another old friend of mine. We didn't keep in touch at all after middle school though. She moved away. It was really cool to see her again though. Total blast from the past.

Funny how all of our million paths seem to re-cross at various points in life. Funny.

Alright, back to The Faint. Maybe I'll run some sprints after lunch before my eye balls bulge out of my skull.

Maybe I should have gotten a Medium coffee....

No comments:

Post a Comment