Thursday, January 13, 2011

I got nothin' much.

And I don't feel like blogging about the cleanse anymore than you want to read about it, but here's how I feel today, on my first day off the cleanse. I feel the same. Great.  I'm eating a lot of the same kinds and portions of food, which is what I hoped would happen. Two-egg breakfast (much different from 5-6 shitakes on sprout toast), avocado/arugula/sprout salad on whole grain pita, fruit salad snack, etc. Keep these lbs coming off!

One note: DON'T go to Bikram on your final day of cleanse. You might puke and die like I almost did last night. Drink a coconut water before practice and that should help. Man, that was rough.

Tonight though, I have date night and I couldn't be more excited. Getting that Greek Salad with THE chicken from Casey's in T- minus 2 hours. Plus, a nice cab-sav, all the while sitting with my man-candy. We haven't enjoyed a 'real' meal together in 11 days. It's been all about my cleanse and how I was jealous of his plate. Now's our time.

Also, this great site for those of you on my team trying to lose weight -- www.loseit.com. Great for tracking your progress, learning about calories in the foods you love and maybe don't love but should eat more often. Just being more aware of what you put in your bod. Plus, it's super easy to use and pretty accurate I'm finding.  You can also enter your exercise. They have sexual activity on there, too! But is reads as 0 cals burned...how is that possible? Anyway, A handful of my girlfriends are signed up (it's free) and are reaping the benes. Do it!

That's all I got.

Oh and this. I have the strangest cat alive. He actually LIKES this. Purrs the whole time. Weirdo, Goku.

1 comment: